WHAT IS AIRE
AIRE, or AI & Robotics Estonia, is a technology hub dedicated to making Estonian manufacturing more competitive by helping businesses to introduce artificial intelligence and robotics solutions.
AIRE helps drive innovation in industry by bringing together the ideas of universities and the needs of businesses. We work with universities and research institutes to bring together knowledge about IT, engineering, robotics and electronics, to create a platform for businesses to develop digitalisation and automation. We give companies the chance to use scientific and research laboratories and support big data management within High Performance Computing centres.
We want to bring universities closer to manufacturing. We inform businesses about new and unique solutions that cannot be found on the market, with testing for new technology and software, methods for data analysis, cloud-based solutions, preventative maintenance, or development of digital twins.
We can give you training and advice and we can help you:
DIGITALISE BUSINESS PROCESSES
DEVELOP DEMONSTRATION PROJECTS FOR ROBOTICS AND ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
LAUNCH COOPERATIVE NETWORKS TO FIND ADDITIONAL FUNDING FOR INNOVATION PROJECTS
Each company is different and so we focus our advice on the needs of your company and help you work out how much you can gain from digitalising your manufacturing. Beyond our training and advice we bring businesses together with service providers and creators of artificial intelligence solutions, developers and suppliers of robotic systems, and designers of digitalisation strategies. We also help businesses see how digitally ready they are and let them present their own solutions, technology and software before seeking major investments.
TRAINING AND CONSULTATION
- Digitalising the processes of your business with artificial intelligence and robotics solutions
- Developing demonstration projects for artificial intelligence and robotics
- Assessing the digital maturity of your business
- Advising on presenting the solutions, technology and software of your business before you seek major investment
The hub is led by Tallinn University of Technology, and its partners are the University of Tartu, the Estonian University of Life Sciences, Tehnopol Science and Business Park, Tartu Science Park, and IMECC OÜ.
Professional associations, clusters, chambers of commerce, telecommunications companies, developers of robotics systems, banks, importers of robotics and many more are also involved as partners.
AIRE is the Estonian candidate to the network of European Digital Innovation Hubs (EDIH). The Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications has given support for the preparation phase – to design and test the services of AIRE since 1 June this year. An important goal for the hub alongside consultation is to attract more funding to support the innovative projects of businesses, from sources like the Horizon, Digital Europe Programme, European Regional Development Fund, Recovery and Resilience Fund,and from private investors. The preparation and piloting of the services of the hub will take 10 months, and it started testing services in October.
The Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications is putting almost half a million euros into the preparation phase of AIRE in 2021 and the services will be tested through Estonian universities and science parks.
TALK TO THE RIGHT PEOPLE
- We can bring you together with the service providers and creators of artificial intelligence solutions, developers and suppliers of robotic systems, and designers of digitalisation strategies that you need to meet.
- We can help you find the additional funding you need to build the partnership networks for your innovation projects.
- We can introduce the key people from your company to the whole community of the AIRE artificial intelligence and robotics hub.